Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council
Key Purpose of Job:
As a member of the parks & Amenities team the post holder will be required to provide and develop a high-quality administrative service to the council in support of the corporate and department plan. Also, to operate in dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative solutions to parks & Amenities issues and challenges and provide professional advice on innovative administrative solutions.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of relevant service areas (see below) and provide interchangeability at Administrator level, in all designated areas.
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative support service across the Unit.
- Responsible for maintaining the document filing, e-filing and records management system for the Unit.
- Ensure compliance with Council policies and procedures and operate within the highest standards on management and personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
- Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the unit and promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way, which embraces and promotes the public image and overall reputation of the Council, in accordance with agreed Quality Accreditation systems.
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery