Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator / Receptionist with experience work to join the team
An excellent communicator both in speech and writing with an excellent telephone manner. You will have the ability to engage with visitors at all levels. You will undertake both forward facing reception duties as well as administrative tasks.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing enquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing post including sorting and distributing post and arranging couriers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls. Taking accurate messages and assisting callers proactively.
- Ensuring all visitors are aware of the Health & Safety procedures.
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Data input where required.
- Assisting with document management - paper and electronic including assistance with document reproduction.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Credible previous experience
- Problem-solving skills and a resourceful approach to achieving practical solutions to issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Fast learner
- Ability to work well both individually and within a group
- Flexibility to working hours and changing priorities
- Organised, hard-working and always interested in a challenge.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills