Akton Recruitment has an opening for an Administrator in Oxford
Work as part of the Property Management team delivering effective housing management of residential buildings including multi-occupancy dwellings.
To assist with delivering high quality housing management support to A2Dominion residents and to act as point of contact for residents (Keyworker and Student).
Key responsibilities/ deliverables
1. Carry out day-to-day administrative duties including assisting to be a point of contact for our customers and partner organisations, to carry out reception duties as required, monitoring accounts, preparing, and issuing of standard letters, tenancy related documents and notices, producing invoices and responding to enquiries.
2. To distribute all incoming mail and ensure outgoing mail is dispatched. To organise and maintain filing and information systems, including electronic systems.
3. To ensure accurate receipt and banking of rent and deposit payments received.
4. To assist the Property Manager to ensure accurate records are maintained from their estate inspections, help to report repair actions to deal with issues and ensure customers are kept fully informed of progress of remedial repair actions.
5. Report general repairs where required and escalate issues where necessary. Liaise with contractors and residents on planned inspection & testing visits including updating and maintaining records.
6. To assist with monitoring and recording details of all stock held on site, ensuring the details held remain up to date and that there is sufficient stock held to maintain the Group's properties efficiently and effectively. Contact suppliers for estimates for items required for stock replenishment.
7. To assist in the production of routine management reports, as requested.
8. Produce reports using standard templates to assist with monitoring performance and ensuring tenancy management objectives are achieved.
9. Encourage and support occupants of buildings towards good housekeeping and fire safety practices, deal with tenancy issues and promote a sense of community.
10. To build relationships and work with both internal and external stakeholders of A2Dominion to support the residents.
11. To attend and represent A2Dominion at internal and external meetings and forums when required.
Up to £13.19 per hour
11 days ago