Akton has an opening for an Administrator in County Durham
8. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS POST:
Listed below are the responsibilities this role will be primarily responsible for:
* Input learner information onto the project's MIS system and other databases as appropriate and ensure Individual Records are kept up to date in order to ensure that returns can be completed successfully.
* Operate a range of computer software such as Word, spreadsheets and databases to produce documents and information for the project.
* Respond to requests for advice and information from staff, service users and stakeholders with respect to DurhamWorks.
* Provide a quality message taking service during normal office hours. Answer the telephone, transferring and taking calls and messages as necessary and respond to web site requests in a timely manner.
* Maintain and retrieve information from paper and electronic filing systems.
* Ensure that all paperwork relating to learning activity is collected, stored and retrieved efficiently from both paper based and computer systems.
* Monitor resources and requisition supplies when necessary.
* Provide administrative support at project events when required.
* Work throughout the County providing flexible cover as appropriate. Work with colleagues to ensure offices are covered during normal office hours.
The above is not exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to undertake any duties which may reasonably fall within the level of responsibility and the competence of the post as directed by the Head of Service
Up to £9.00 per hour
30 days ago