Admin Support Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Hertford
- This post plays a key role in the successful delivery of the waste, recycling and street cleansing services for NHDC and EHC.
- To assist in the delivery of the shared waste and street cleansing service and to promote the each Authority's waste minimisation, recycling and reuse priorities.
- To assist the Service Development and Support Manager on the development of information/promotional material and the delivery of a programme of presentations and promotional events.
- To collate, maintain and benchmark performance management and indicator information.
- The post holder will provide efficient and effective administration and financial administrative support to ensure that high quality services are provided and support the promotion of service related initiatives.
- Experience of leading the development of programmes and initiatives to market and promote council services
- Experience of developing a range of communications materials including display boards, promotional, IT and oral presentations
- Understanding of Health & Safety at Work legislation to ensure compliance within the division
- Ability to travel and experience of communicating and liaising with a wide range groups and interested
- parties within the districts on waste education and promotional activities
- Council Based experience would be beneficial
- 3 Months +
- £10.83 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
- Based in Hertford
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email