Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Admin Support to join the team at Engie.
Job Role: Admin Support
To provide administrative support to the democratic function on the run up the May 2021 Elections. To contribute to meeting priorities and ensure confidentiality and other controls are maintained. To carry out discrete pieces of work as required. If successful you will assist across all aspects of electoral services including answering telephone calls, handing day to day post in relation to postal electoral registration and running a successful election.
* To accurately input data into computerised departmental systems, databases and spreadsheets and process, retrieve, analyse and cleanse data as necessary.
* To respond to requests for service via email and telephone, ensuring customer care standards are met.
* To provide support to colleagues, including printing and scanning
* To be responsible for the team postal service, ensuring incoming post is processed and distributed as required and that outgoing post is appropriately recorded.
the ideal candidate will have:
* the ability to deal with challenging situations using tact and diplomacy
* experience within a busy administration role within an office environment
* competency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
* excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* be well organised and capable of meeting service delivery requirements to tight deadlines
£10.90 Per hour (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract
Up to £10.90 per hour
30 days ago