JOB TITLE: Admin/Finance officer
Akton Recruitment are seeking to employ an Finance Officer for a client in the Camden area.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the professional and technical officers within Building Control. The role will also involve dealing with the public and service users and to ensure high standards of quality and customer care and timeliness in carrying out these functions. You will also be expected to make suggestions for improvements in service delivery and to participate in the redesign of systems processes and procedures
- To be responsible for providing comprehensive high quality, professional and customer focussed business and administrative support.
- To undertake a range of business administrative functions to support the smooth functioning of the service
- To set up and organise meetings and to take and distribute minutes ensuring they are timely and accurate
- To ensure databases, systems and records are maintained with relevant information, ensuring the information is accurate, up to date and is handled confidentially and sensitively in compliance with Data Protection Act.
- To provide an efficient, effective and courteous reception service; greeting and directing visitors and taking accurate messages and dealing with queries appropriately
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186