Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Admin Officer to join the team at Bromley.
Job Role: Admin Officer
To provide administrative to the Central Placement Team, in particular regard to Contract administration for placements and commissioning activity, including the issue of contracts and the processing of contract invoices and payments.
1. Arrange for the issue of spot contracts for residential placements and commissions in accordance with current procedures and checking that correct authorisations are in place.
2. Process, maintain and update Company information for providers and organisations on Care first and any other spreadsheet or database. Carry out registration checks, referencing, financial and credit checks on Providers using all resources available, including credit checking companies, and registering bodies such as CQC and Ofsted.
3. Process uplifts resulting from the annual provider fee negotiations and updating the new rates on Care first accurately.
4. To maintain records of service provision by provider in Care first or other client information systems, for which the provider is contracted.
5. Provide information and advice to departmental teams, including the Contracts/Procurement Teams, LBB Finance Teams and Liberate for payments processing.
6. To undertake the administration of setting up new providers in any LBB systems and databases and carry out any change of details in support of the Supplier Management Team.
£12.41 ph (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract
Up to £12.41 per hour
14 days ago