Akton Recruitment are working with the Local Authorities to fill a contract position for an Admin Manager. This role is initially a minimum of 3 months and is currently paying £12.50PH. Please be aware this is a full time position and is NOT remote working.
- Responsible for all Business Support/ administrative functions and issues across any area of Children's Services.
- Assist Heads of Service, as directed, (delegating where necessary) with administrative work, including development and testing of all relevant existing and new systems.
- Manage a team of staff to deliver a focused, efficient and effective administrative support function for Children's Services.
- Provide advice, guidance and support (including the provision of data) in relation to all aspects of Business Support/ administrative functions, including the management of staff.
- Work autonomously, applying knowledge and understanding in order to determine an appropriate course of action that produces a consistent and accurate result.
- Oversee the Input, extraction and interpretation of information whether relating to finance, staffing information, service users or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and more complex reports to ensure that regulations and procedures are followed correctly.
- Provide reports and statistics as required
- Responsible for the import, allocation, verification and reconciliation of income coming into the directorate and to ensure that officer income is validated appropriately