£23 Per Hour
London Borough of Hillingdon
The post holder will lead on pro-actively managing a caseload from end-to-end to deliver a programme of works to resident's homes including:-
* Reviewing and constructively challenging independently assessments and recommendations where required,
* Specifying works, scrutinising the schedule of rates and agreed prices,
* Undertaking inspections ensuring that plans and specifications are being followed correctly by contractors and the work is carried out in compliance with the council's requirements, in particular with regard to health and safety.
* Certification of all disabilities facilities grants and home adaptations completed
* Confirm payments of invoices for their portfolio of contractors and programme of works.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration