JOB TITLE: 2nd Line Support Analyst
Akton Recruitment is recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Analyst for a client based in Essex within the Office 365 Support team, to support on Exchange and OneDrive migrations.
Technology Services is focused on ensuring current and future investment in technology to maximise the opportunities to support the Client from a technology perspective. Bringing a new focus to understanding and supporting the business functions will be key in exploiting technology to deliver positive business outcomes. Service Management is a vital element ensuring TS Services are delivered to provide continuity of operation to agreed levels of service in support of business operations.
The 2nd Line Support Analyst is responsible for progressing reported incidents that cannot be resolved at the first point of contact and require a higher level of technical knowledge and experience to resolve issues. They are likely to be more complex due to the technology components and services to be analysed and the scale of the incident. Analysts will see to fix incidents within own capability and where not possible escalate to seek resolution.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent in experience in a relevant subject
- Hold ITIL Practitioner level accreditation or equivalent professional qualification
- Able to demonstrate good experience in a 2nd Line Analyst/Engineering or Service Desk role
- Ability to work effectively in a team and staff on all level
- Good written, verbal communication and presentational skills
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186