An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified Personal Injury Solicitor to join the Personal Injury department in a professional services firm located on the edge of Birmingham City Centre.
The Personal Injury department is dedicated to serving injured clients. They act for individuals who have suffered a wide range of injuries and aim to offer them all the highest standards of fairness and integrity at all times. They have a national reputation in personal injury law.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual.
The firm is looking for a recently qualified solicitor with Personal Injury experience to join a dynamic, forwarding thinking team. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, as well as having spent at least 6 months of your training contract dealing with Personal Injury cases.
Working under the supervision of a senior solicitor, you will handle your own caseload of litigated claims from start to finish. You will be a confident and effective communicator and have the ability to acquire an understanding of the legal process quickly and accurately and will be focused on providing a high professional service to clients. You will enjoy being challenged by legal issues and expanding your knowledge in return we offer great career development opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
- NQ Solicitor with a least 6 months experience of Personal Injury gained during training contract;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Strong administration and coordination skills;
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the firm;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
Candidates will also be expected to demonstrate that they are:
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision;
- Able to work in a busy, professional environment;
- Proactive in their approach;
- Focused on the delivery of a first class service and able to get hands on when required;
- Wiliness to learn; and
- A team player who can manage, motivate and work alongside others.