Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary: £39k PA
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: Panama
I am currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer for a global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
Main Duties & Tasks:
- Health & Safety – ensure you are responsible for safe working practices, and ensuring all Company rules and regulations are adhered to. In particular, have regard for isolating areas and equipment, which may prove hazardous.
- Respond to mechanical, electrical or system failure of equipment or services.
- Work with other departments to resolve quality issues and improvements and be able to assess recommend and construct detailed reports of failures and improvements and be able to assess spares, new equipment requirements and have an appreciation of the cost implications involved.
- Installation – be actively involved, be a member of the commissioning team for the installation of plant and equipment, including machine tools. This includes unloading, positioning, levelling, and commissioning of machine tools and equipment, to the recognised standards.
- Training – assists with production operative familiarity on new installations. Involved with raising awareness to safe working practices and systems. Provide guidance and training to other members of the department to improve the skills matrix.
- Quality – ensures that machine tools are operating at their optimum performance levels.
- Provide comprehensive and regular feedback to the Maintenance Manager on all projects, issues and changes
- Utilise and Update CMMS and work to on current priorities.
- Engineering craft trained to apprenticeship standard.
- Full Engineering City & Guilds Certificate/ONC/HNC/HND.
- NVQ Engineering Maintenance Level 3, Process Engineering Maintenance Level 3 or Maintaining Plant and Systems (Instrument and Control, Mechanical and Electrical) Level 3 preferred.
- Substantial evidence of competency in a related field.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/FM035, to email@example.com or call Joe Lister on 0161 233 0034.