Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Country Durham, North-East
Salary: £31,000 PA
Shifts: Rotating 3 shift pattern – 5 days a week
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for a global plastic solutions provider for the Automotive Industry.
- To maintain all plant and machinery and install new plant and equipment.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance as instructed, and identify areas for improvement.
- To diagnose and analytically solve machine related problems.
- To ensure that all work carried out is undertaken using safe working practices, whilst ensuring the safety of persons operating on or around machine.
- To install and repair plant and equipment, ensuring all safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- To work within the Works Engineering team, supporting and assisting colleagues as and when required.
- To gather Works Engineering data on a regular basis.
- To update information onto the Maintenance computer system.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- To work with other departments on projects.
You Will Have:
- Excellent electrical experience essential (preferably qualified to 17th Edition)
- Mechanical and pneumatic engineering experience also essential
- Plastic blow moulding techniques and processes
- PLC diagnostics is essential preferably with Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- Welding also useful (though not essential)
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/4178991, to email@example.com or call Joe Lister on 0161 233 0034