Days shifts – Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 4:30 Friday 8.00 – 13:00
Basic: £22,000 – Life Insurance, Pension, Paycare Scheme, Free Parking
I am looking for a Quality engineer for a UK based manufacturer specialising in the manufacture of metal pressing, operator cab assemblies, fuel and hydraulic tanks and complex structures.
The ideal candidate needs to have at least five years engineering experience preferably with a fabrication background in a role of a Quality Engineer. You need to have knowledge of 3D measurement (Arm/ CMM). You need to have the ability to read technical drawings and familiar with all types of conventional measuring equipment.
- Maintain measuring equipment calibration records in accordance with specified requirements.
- Assistant in the development and implementation of quality management systems procedures.
- Carry out operator training in relation to: method of inspection/ standard operating procedures.
- Customer support in audits.
- Identify measuring equipment requirements.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference HC10/QI05, to email@example.com or call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.