Senior Quantity Surveyor (Consultancy) Required for a practice based in Coventry.
The Quantity Surveyor will be MRICS chartered or approaching this with demonstrable PQS/Consultancy experience. Any experience in the Education or Healthcare sector would also be highly beneficial.
following duties include;
– Feasibility / Budget Estimating
– Preparation of Cost Plans
– Preparation of Bills of Quantities
– Preparation of tender documents
– Analysis of tender returns
– Preparation of tender reports
– Assembly of contract documentation
– Assessing interim valuations
– Compiling cost reports
– Agreement of final accounts
Salary: £ competitive – dependent on qualification / experience
PLEASE BE QUICK TO APPLY AS THIS ROLE WILL NOT BE AROUND VERY LONG