Willenhall -£19-£24k (dependent on qualification / Experience)
A Junior Estimator is required for one of the UK’s leading principal contractors based in the West Midlands.
The companies’ portfolio of work encompasses everything from small renovations and interior fit-outs to refurbishments and large scale design and build contracts for some of the UK’s most exciting pub estates.
- + Accurate pricing from first principles of identified packages.
- + Have understanding of various construction methods
- + Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- + Experience of reading and accurately interpreting drawings and technical specifications
- + Good standard of mathematical ability
- + Appropriate CSCS card
- + Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc.)
- + Use of estimating packages – Conquest / Causeway
- + Experience of taking off quantities up to SMM 7
- + Working towards MCIOB/RICS
- + You will be able to model behaviour that shows, respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
- + Respond positively and with resilience with setbacks,
- + State your position and views clearly and confidently in conflict situations,
- + Identify your customers’ needs and expectations and strive to deliver them,
- + Present plans clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that ensure understanding,
- + Take personal responsibility for making things happen,
- + Find practical ways to overcome barriers,
- + Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others.
Salary: £ competitive – dependent on qualification / Experience
PLEASE BE QUICK TO APPLY AS THIS ROLE WILL NOT BE AROUND VERY LONG!