Site Supervisor – Curtain Walling
£30,000 – £35,000 (Plus Car/Allowance)
I’m currently working with a specialist Architectural Roofing, Cladding and Glazing subcontractor who are seeking a Site Manager for a Curtain Walling projects based in the Midlands with sites in Nottingham, Derby, Coventry, etc. so you would ideally be based in the East Midlands although as long as you are prepared to travel then there won’t be any issue.
Naturally, the more experience the better but candidates who have come from the tools and have 1 or 2 year’s Site Management experience will also be considered.
- Undertake pre installation checks of openings prior to the installation by the subcontract installation team.
- Report any issues to the CM and/or Liaise with the Main contractor (MC).
- Ensure that the subcontract installation team are installing in line with the construction issue drawings.
- Undertake QA check as the works progress.
- Arrange deliveries with CM and the Transport manager.
- Attend any daily or weekly site progress meetings or briefings as requested by the MC.
- Ensure any day works or standing time is signed by the MC with 24hours of the works being undertaken.
- Liaise with MC on any H&S, Distribution and access issues.
- Issue weekly progress reports to CM
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- NVQ level 2 Fenestrations
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ Curtain Walling experience
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Good organisation skills
- Good man management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
On offer for the successful Site Supervisor is up to £35,000 plus car / car allowance dependent on experience.
For further information or to discuss the opportunity please call Grant Dolan on 0161 233 0034 or email your CV to email@example.com