An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a vibrant multi-disciplinary business based in Nottingham.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will work to support ambitious, motivated and highly skilled design professionals to provide a high quality commercial and cost planning service on public sector projects.
The company can offer you:
- A competitive salary between £35,000 and £42,000 depending on experience
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, in addition to 8 days’ statutory bank holiday entitlement
- A friendly and welcoming work environment
- Ongoing professional development
- 37 hour working week
- Work with the Principal QS to ensure that commercial procedures are embedded in the Construction Business
- Provide robust cost plans for projects at feasibility and delivery stage
- Ensure financial control of contractor accounts
- Advise Project Teams on all commercial and contractual matters and provide commercial management information in line with business reporting requirements
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Construction related degree
- Proven post-qualification experience in the construction industry
- Strong commercial and contractor management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent ICT skills
- High levels of motivation and commitment to improve services and outcomes for customers and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to take commercial lead and influence project teams
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please apply straight away as this role won’t be around for very long!