c£35,000-£45,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance
I am currently working with a specialist in the fit-out and refurbishment of Retail and Commercial premises. You will be working on projects in the value of around £250,000 – £5Million, undertaking work for major blue chip high street retailers. You must be prepared to work and stay away from home if necessary.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-Contract / Tendering
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Financial Monitoring / Forecasting / Main Account Management
- Attend and participate in progress / design /internal meetings and take notes / minutes as the project lead surveyor.
- Have a minimum of 3 years post degree experience
- Be self-motivated
- Command good skills with Microsoft Office suite of programmes to ensure you can carry out your role efficiently.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently use Cost X measurement software within 3 months of your employment commencement.
- Demonstrate a good technical understanding all construction methods.
- Maintain a full UK driving licence
It is a great opportunity to work for a specialist in bespoke fit-outs and refurbishment projects, predominantly for the Retail and Commercial markets. You will be working in a friendly team where you won’t be micro-managed. On offer for the successful candidate will be c£40,000-£45,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Amanda at Akton Recruitment