- Job Reference: AL220D
- Sector: Construction & Civil Engineering
- Starting: ASAP
- Date Posted: 16 May 2019
- Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Package + Car Allowance + Package
- Skills Required: Senior Quantity Surveyor, consultancy, "PQS", "Professional Quantity Surveyor", EMPLOYERS AGENT, "Residential, affordable housing, extra care, extracare, pre contract, pre-contracr
Senior Quantity Surveyor
c£45,000-£60,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance + Package
I’m currently working with one of the largest independent programme and project management consultancies in the UK. They are an award winning SME Consultancy with several offices throughout the UK.
Due to strong growth they are looking to add a Senior Quantity Surveyor to the team at the Manchester office. You will be working on mainly new build projects in the Residential sector: private residential, affordable housing, Care and Extra Care. Projects range from around £1Million to £20Million. You will be office and site based around 50% of the time. The role will involve all all aspects of Quantity Surveying duties and responsibilities particularly pre contract cost planning.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience as an Employer’s Agent
- Affordable housing project experience or Extra care and care experience
- New build and refurbishment project experience
On offer for the successful Senior Quantity Surveyors is c£45,000-£60,000 + Car Allowance + Package and the opportunity to join a team working on interesting projects for high profile clients. There will be lots of opportunities for career advancement and the chance to work with ambitions, client focused and motivated individuals.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Amanda Lau at Akton Recruitment.