My client are the World Leaders in innovative lightweight cast metal solutions for the transportation industry manufacture lightweight cast metal solutions for the transportation industry working to IATF Automotive standards.
My client’s vision
Experienced Quality Technician to Programme and Operate a Nikon CMM Machine to ensure the product that’s being delivered is within customer spec
To ensure that all Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety legislation are adhered to
- To ensure all department procedures are adhered to
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness in the department
- Consistently identify opportunities for improvement within the department and record all improvements
- To demonstrate adherence to the Meridian 5s working philosophy
- Any other duties that may be required to support the needs of the department or business.
Ability to operate, programme and troubleshoot Nikon CMM equipment
Experience within gauge control and calibration Advantageous
IATF Standard Experience Essential
Experience with metal products Advantageous (Die Casting Magnesium)
Automotive Industry Experience Essential
Self-motivated, Team orientated, Flexible, Loyal, Committed/Perseverance, Proactive, Proactive, Attention to detail, Thorough. Excellent communication, planning, and analytical skills. Able to build positive working relationships, with integrity and trust. A logical approach to problem solving, interpersonal skills, written & numerical skills. PC skills especially Excel.
Job Type: Full-time (days)
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Quality: 3 years