Project Manager – Electrical
Home Based (UK travel)
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for identifying and developing utility savings opportunities and progressing these through to successful completion, in conjunction with operational and other technical staff on current customer sites and potential new customers.
Proven competence within the field of Electrical Engineering and Project Management in an industrial environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of the industrial electrical systems and electrical design
- Liaising with and presenting cases to customers at a high level.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which industrial customers are working in relation to HV/LV electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated from experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage both customer and team expectations/requirements
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and supporting energy audit activities
- Electrical technical support in the development, engineering and design of energy projects
- Project management of small/medium energy projects
- Electrical supervision/management of large energy projects
The energy reduction programmes delivered are a key part of the company’s strategy for providing value to both new and existing client base.
The role involves frequent client interaction and travelling to client sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will have a degree or equivalent in the field of Electrical Engineering.