£30k – £40k + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced automotive Manufacturing Engineer to ensure that all process are in conformance including cycle time, quality and efficiency.
You will improve existing processes through problem resolution and innovation. Ensure all documentation is in place and system controlled.
Your key responsibilities are to: –
- Develop/Improve and maintain efficient systems.
- Design, install, monitor and develop all systems affecting manufacturing and assembly processes
- Plan, estimate and implement process improvements from initial specifications to production
- Planning and implementation of new products from prototype to production and within the timeframe.
- Conducting workshops for continuous improvement ensuring that Ergonomics and Health and Safety rules are fully considered.
- Planning layouts and material flow
- Initiating and updating standard documentation – PFMEA, PFD, Control Plans, SREA’s etc;
- Work instructions, Capacity and volume analysis. Work study
- Process Capability Studies and Process Verification
- Detail drawing for Plant and tooling layouts.
- Detailing error
You will be Degree qualified or equivalent in experience, ideally with a Mechanical Engineering background in automotive.
It would be advantageous if you have AutoCAD / Solid works experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter and reference 464438/MFEBRWKI27 to firstname.lastname@example.org