£33k – £35k + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for a Production Engineer to join an Engineering Team for a leading international Precision Company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working as part of the Engineering team, you will be working closely with Purchasing, Quality Control and Production.
You will have experience with New Product Introduction (NPI) and Process Improvements (PI)
Responsibilities include: –
- Import and export information from CAD files and drawings supplied by customers
- To evaluate process times and maximise material usage for cost estimating purposes
- To liaise with customers on component / jig / tool design issues
- To undertake jig and fixture design, using AutoCAD Liaison with production team, managing objections and problems
- Meeting and negotiating with suppliers
- To support Project Engineering in the development of new and changed processes and methods
- To undertake projects as required on NPI and PI, in line with business and customer needs.
- Adhere to H&S guidelines
You will be a hands-on Engineer, preferably apprentice trained and qualified to at least ONC level in an engineering discipline
You will also have experience with: –
- Jigs and fixture design
- Experienced in the automotive industry
- Experienced in CI techniques – lean, 5S, and Poka Yoke
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, preferred location, salary expectations and reference 41788095/PEAREKO27, to firstname.lastname@example.org